Off Topic, but I did laugh

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 1:21 PM
      Dear Abby:

      My husband is a liar and a cheat.
      He has cheated on me from the
      beginning, and when I confront him,
      he denies everything.

      What's worse, everyone knows
      he cheats on me.

      It is so humiliating.

      Also, since he lost his job three years ago
      he hasn't even looked for a new one.
      All he does is buy cigars and cruise around
      and hang out with his pals, while I have
      to work to pay the bills.

      Since our daughter went away to college he
      doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that
      he knows that I am a lesbian.
      What should I do?

      Signed, Clueless

      Dear Clueless:

      Grow up and dump him.
      For Pete's sake, you don't need him anymore --
      you're a United States Senator from New York,
      act like it.

      PS: I actually like the guy. Bob