Greetings from Nepal

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2004
      We received a very nice communication from Chobhar Village, Nepal
      which is only about 20 minutes from Kathmandu, and is adjacent to the
      Chobhar Monastery where Mingyur Rinpoche, who heads the Monastery, offers
      meditation and Nyung Ne and other retreats. If you are looking for a
      quiet, peaceful place to stay while there, you will find this URL well
      worth checking out:
      http://www.nepalvillageresort.com/