Re: i just UNDERSTAND one thing ;-)

  • no by
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 4:40 AM

      Yes, Bob Rose,

      that's fully to understand, that you ask for ''forgiveness''!
      That's fully to understand, that you seek for blessed are those poor!
      who are not aware of the commercial-, attention- sucking motivations !

      One more ''american dream'' - now disguised
      the greed and power lust pressure
      in beautiful religious empty formulars  ?
      Like Polak Pope used to kiss the ground?

      As long we work together, Bulgarian Dabo
      with our n0by group gathering in freedom,
      I guess your chance to cheat an
      innocent believer with cosy concepts
      is bound to fail - but anywhay best luck
      and warm wishes for customers to convert, ok?

      yours

      n0by

      with

        Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:44:59 -0000
         From: medit8ionsociety
      Subject: Re: i just don't understand one thing

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dabo_now"
      <dscasta@y...> wrote:

      > why "... of America" ?
      >

      > dabo

      Dear Dabo,
      It helps people identify us from other similarly named organizations.
      We have made an effort to freely spread meditation knowledge from all
      traditions and feel that when anyone seeking this knowledge reads our
      newsletter, uses our Guided Meditation CD, visits our web site, or
      checks out this group, they can feel confident that what is being
      offered is a righteous effort to do this with compassion, wisdom, and
      skill. And hopefully with enough humility that this (sounding
      somewhat like a commercial:-)particular posting will be forgiven.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      http://www.meditationsociety.com

      http://n0by.de

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 4:48 AM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, no by
        <n0by4you@y...> wrote:

        > Yes, Bob Rose,

        snip

        > As long we work together, Bulgarian Dabo
        > with our n0by group gathering in freedom,

        Commercial for your group noted. How do you say hypocrite in your
        native language? Thanks for making me laugh (as usual).