Re: i just don't understand one thing

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 5:44 AM
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dabo_now"
      <dscasta@y...> wrote:

      > why "... of America" ?
      >

      > dabo

      Dear Dabo,
      It helps people identify us from other similarly named organizations.
      We have made an effort to freely spread meditation knowledge from all
      traditions and feel that when anyone seeking this knowledge reads our
      newsletter, uses our Guided Meditation CD, visits our web site, or
      checks out this group, they can feel confident that what is being
      offered is a righteous effort to do this with compassion, wisdom, and
      skill. And hopefully with enough humility that this (sounding
      somewhat like a commercial:-)particular posting will be forgiven.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      http://www.meditationsociety.com