i just don't understand one thing

  • dabo_now
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      why "... of America" ?

      dabo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dabo_now"
        <dscasta@y...> wrote:

        > why "... of America" ?
        >

        > dabo

        Dear Dabo,
        It helps people identify us from other similarly named organizations.
        We have made an effort to freely spread meditation knowledge from all
        traditions and feel that when anyone seeking this knowledge reads our
        newsletter, uses our Guided Meditation CD, visits our web site, or
        checks out this group, they can feel confident that what is being
        offered is a righteous effort to do this with compassion, wisdom, and
        skill. And hopefully with enough humility that this (sounding
        somewhat like a commercial:-)particular posting will be forgiven.
        Peace and blessings,
        Bob Rose, President,
        Meditation Society of America
        http://www.meditationsociety.com