New Yoga Retreat Facility in Paradise

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Frpm an email to the Meditation Society of America:

      Dear Spiritual Friend,

      It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the opening of
      Sukhavati Retreat, an exclusive new 6-villa property located in the
      Hindu paradise island of Bali, Indonesia.

      With its sacred jungle setting and well-being oriented facilities,
      including a yoga and meditation pavilion, 3 salt-water swimming pools
      and healthy food menus, Sukhavati Retreat offers yoga teachers a
      wonderful new destination to bring intimate groups of up to 12 people.

      Yoga teachers who are able to bring their groups to us are also eligible
      for special financial incentives.

      For more detailed information, photographs and interactive maps of the
      retreat, we invite you to visit our website at:

      http://www.sukhavatiretreat.com/

      Kind Regards
      &
      'Om Swastiastu'