Rev. Sue Annabrooke Jones, ......

  • no by
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004

      Dear Rev. Sue Annabrooke Jones, ......

      you wrote an impressive introduction
      of your work, your abilities etc.

      What I miss most on your site,
      is a picture of your face!

      n0by

      please, can you send any?
      One pic more than 1000 words, ok?

      Here mine, BTW:

      from my advertising abilities online site:

      http://www.n0by.de/2/vat/money.htm

        Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:36:58 -0000
         From: "veganlady21" <Lotusflowering@...>
      Subject: Another New Member Here

      Aloha and Namaste, everyone!

      I'm Rev. Sue Annabrooke Jones, ......

      I look forward to perusing the group's archives when time permits and
      participating in group discussions.

      Bright blessings,

      Rev. Sue Annabrooke Jones
      CosmicLotus: a Cyberministry