Re: [Meditation Society of America] Another New Member Here

  • bhalla sandeep
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 12:56 AM

      veganlady21 <Lotusflowering@...> wrote:
      Aloha and Namaste, everyone!

      I'm Rev. Sue Annabrooke Jones, and my interest in this group is both
      personal and professional. On a personal level, I have been meditating
      for many years. Here in Hawai'i, where East truly meets West, there is
      tremendous interest in meditation. On the heavily populated island of
      'O'ahu (where Honolulu is situated), meditation classes and groups of
      every kind flourish within the island's many temples, churches, public
      meeting halls and private homes.

      Where I live, on the Big Island of Hawai'i (home of active volcanoes
      and Mauna Kea Observatory), the meditation scene is somewhat
      different. Being mostly rural, this island often plays host to
      visiting meditation teachers from all over the world who hold
      meditation classes and retreats. There are also long-established
      temples situated in the various communities throughout the island
      where one can study meditation (if one speaks Japanese, that is).
      Also, meditation in the ancient Hawaiian tradition is enjoying a fine
      resurgence here, and students come for the rich experience of
      immersing themselves in it for a time, then taking home what they have
      learned and practicing it.

      On a professional level, I offer a service as part of my ministry
      called 'Mental Yentl, the Meditation Matchmaker.' This involves using
      my psychic abilities to match the client with 8-12 of the more than
      100 meditation modalities out there, then to provide the individual
      with the necessary information and resources to get him or her
      started. I enjoy this work tremendously.

      I look forward to perusing the group's archives when time permits and
      participating in group discussions.

      Bright blessings,

      Rev. Sue Annabrooke Jones
      CosmicLotus: a Cyberministry
      http://CosmicLotus.org/Mental Yentl
      LotusFlowering@...

      he Indian army. I have a vast experience in the field of meditation. infact my understanding of the meditation process is so unique and orignal that it turns your entire life into a beautiful gift of god. its so effortless and natural that i feel like telling the entire world as to what it is all about. infact there is only one thing that truly hurts me and that is the manner in which people land up wasting their time and effort in the process of ineffective meditation practices. i would like to reach out to those who have been practicing meditation for a long time and dont see any difference in their way of looking at life. infact i will change your outlook in a matter of one discussion. all those really interested to get in touch with me. bye

      Do you Yahoo!?