researching company

  • carolkef2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2004
      Good Morning,

      I am a new member and would like to ask a question. I have come
      across a company whose web address is centerpointe.com
      They sell, for profit, tapes that are said to take one quickly to the
      meditative state. I am interested, but would like to hear from
      someone who has used the product before I buy.

      I searched the archives of this group, and did not see reference to
      this.

      Thanks,

      Carol