Journal Entries

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
      I have just discovered that I have been sending my journal entries to myself
      thinking the mail came from the group!

      I am forwarding some of them - my apologies if they are repeat posts.

      ...Tony
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
        Dear Tony,
        How high to realize that your journals are going to your Self (and
        this of course includes the group). Thank you very much for the
        in-sights you share.