The Riddle of Mullah Nasrudin

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 7:29 PM
      As many of his friends would commonly do, one of them tried to test
      Nasrudin's wisdom and asked him..."I've got a riddle for you. If there
      were three crows on a fence post and I shot one, how many would be left?"

      Without hesitating, Nasrudin said, "Two left."

      "You don't get the point," the man said. "Listen to the riddle. There
      were three crows on a fence post. Then I shot one. How many would be
      left?"

      "Two left," the Mullah repeated.

      "No," the man said in a superior tone of voice. "None would be left,
      because if I shot one then the other two would fly away."

      "Isn't that what I've been saying?" Nasrudin answered..."Two left!"