Welcome to our new members

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      Thank you for joining our group. You all have mentioned various
      reasons you felt it to be the right time and place for you to further
      your understanding of meditation concepts and techniques. I am
      confident that there is much benefit to be gained from joining this
      wonder and wisdom full assemblage of those who seek knowledge and
      those who have it and are gracious enough to share it. Please feel
      free to ask any questions you have, answer any posts that you feel the
      urge to, and in general, know that your energy is welcome and valued.