The Everpresent Present

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
      "Between your thoughts lies the eternal bliss and garden of infinite
      delights and excitement you have been seeking. But don't think about it."
      Kir Li Molari
    • Gene Poole
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
        > medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > "Between your thoughts lies the eternal bliss and garden of infinite
        > delights and excitement you have been seeking. But don't think about it."
        > Kir Li Molari

        According to the helpful author of this site;

        http://primordality.com/index.htm

        Best starting point is here;

        http://primordality.com/About_gu.htm

        The 'present' is a misnomer. He calls it
        instead, 'time zero'.

        I agree with him about naming the present
        'the present'. 'Trying' to experience the present
        usually results in the subjective speeding up of
        time.

        But to call for 'time zero' is more likely to
        bring time to a stop.

        The 'time zero' concept can be visualized
        like this:

        Past- - - - - - - - - time zero - - - - - - - - - future

        There is no time like the present.

        ==Gene Poole==

        WWV: "At the tone,
        Universal Standard Time