Recommeded reading: Spiritual Grandiosity

  • Gene Poole
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2004
      Highly recommended:

      A book:

      Facing the Dragon: Confronting Personal and Spiritual Grandiosity

      Website with overview:

      http://www.robertmoore-phd.com/188860221X.cfm

      ==Gene Poole==
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2004
        <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > Highly recommended:
        >

        > A book:
        >
        > Facing the Dragon: Confronting Personal and Spiritual Grandiosity
        >

        > Website with overview:
        >
        > http://www.robertmoore-phd.com/188860221X.cfm
        >

        > ==Gene Poole==

        Thanks Geneji,
        To me, whenever you recommend a book, it is a no-brainer (and I mean
        that in a good Zen kind of way:-), I know that it is very worth
        reading, and that I will get a copy. So, as I usually do, I went to my
        favorite place to buy books inexpensively ( www.abe.com ) and found
        that there are several brand new copies available for $13.95 from one
        book dealer, so I thought I should share this info. Here's the URL:
        http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?&cm_re=HP*Search+Box*Form&ph=2&imageField.y=12&imageField.x=33&tn=facing+the+dragon&sts=t
        This may be too long to copy and paste, and if so, I suggest simply
        going to the abe site and using their search function. In any event,
        thanks for the pointing. I look forward to reading it.
      • Andy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2004
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
          > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

          > Highly recommended:
          >

          > A book:
          >
          > Facing the Dragon: Confronting Personal and Spiritual Grandiosity
          >

          > Website with overview:
          >
          > http://www.robertmoore-phd.com/188860221X.cfm
          >

          > ==Gene Poole==

          Thanks Geneji,
          To me, whenever you recommend a book, it is a no-brainer (and I mean
          that in a good Zen kind of way:-), I know that it is very worth
          reading, and that I will get a copy. So, as I usually do, I went to my
          favorite place to buy books inexpensively ( www.abe.com ) and found
          that there are several brand new copies available for $13.95 from one
          book dealer, so I thought I should share this info. Here's the URL:
          http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?
          &cm_re=HP*Search+Box*Form&ph=2\
          &imageField.y=12&imageField.x=33&tn=facing+the+dragon&sts=t
          This may be too long to copy and paste, and if so, I suggest simply
          going to the abe site and using their search function. In any event,
          thanks for the pointing. I look forward to reading it.

          *****If Abebooks.com runs out of it, be aware that Amazon.com is also
          offering the book (paperback) for $13.97 - their regular price on it.