Some meditation experience to share

  • o_chump
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      Hey, how are you? Sorry if my english is not good, because my native
      language is the spanish. I am from Argentina.
      I began to meditate some time ago, not much, like 5 months, but recently I
      started to do it more often. I like to share them with you because these past
      days were wonderful. I chose to meditate at night, before to go to sleep, and I
      discovered that in the past I have to do a great effort trying to sleep (a lot of
      ideas, ansiety of the day,etc was the problem), but after mediation it just a
      second, I have my mind peaceful, and I just have to say to my self: "Go to
      sleep". And when I get up the next day, I feel my self completely quiet, so I
      understand that a lot of my ansiety is just imaginary, just a product of my mind.
      A lot of people tell me that a lot of times, but it is so different to understand that
      words than feeling it inside of me.
      Well, thanks to listen to me, see us, and a heartly good luck:

      Omar