Re: A Real "Mission Accomplished"

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I'm so happy to share the news that Michael Rhodes and his fellow
      > troops in the Army's 1st Armored Division have left Iraq and are now
      > back in Germany. With so much scorn about why and if we should be
      > there, it becomes too easy to forget that our "best" are over there,
      > and their safe return is a priceless treasure. Happy 4th of July!!!
      >
      > http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/04/iraq.troops.return/index.html

      Actually, I just found out that they will be back in Germany tomorrow.
      CNN will be covering them today and will have "...a documentary called
      "Gunners Palace" that they're showing clips of this morning and they
      said that this is the first look that people are gonna see of the
      soldiers life up-close and personal over there."