Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 1023:knives

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hey Grant,

      What a great effort to address all the messages/posters.

      I've never been a buff or a big time knower of types and names of weapons. I'm not a big gun fan
      in general for the simple fact that I just don't need a gun these days (via hunting or sharp
      shooting) and really don't want the responsability to keep them out of the hands of the kids,
      especially when they feel they want to impress thier friends. I know there are ways to do this and
      teach them they shouldn't be pulling out weapons to show off, but that would be the only reason I
      would have a gun collection (to show them off). It's just too dangerous to have them around, even
      when properly trained in the use. Not that I'm against gun ownership, especially when people are
      smart about using them, but here in Ohio they just passed a law that gives gun owners rights to
      carry them concealed and there are just alot of angery people out there.

      Anywho, I'm glad to hear you actually enjoy the gun and shooting. I've been to the range with
      friends and had a great time firing off rounds too! Funny how I just don't have any motivation
      for that kind of stress relief stuff anymore.

      Peace and Love

      === message truncated ===

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail