Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 1024

  • no by
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004

      Dear nOby,

      Well said, in any language. When we want to get a dirty white sheet
      clean, we drown it, put caustic substances on it, grind them in,
      drown them again, put them through the wringer, and finally iron them
      out with heat and pressure. And finally they are pure and clean.
      Similarly, as you point to, when we want to turn iron into steel, we
      heat it to the extreme and burn out the impurities. We then pound it
      into a usuable shape. This is analagous to what the seeker can expect
      on his quest to inner freedom, and meditation, self-enquery, and
      other so-called spiritual practices can be seen as the tools and
      actions to use to remove the impurities and make us strong and usable
      (by, as AA would put it, "The Higher Power"). And yes, it is a
      warrior ethic that leads to being ready, willing, and able to go
      through the spiritual fire.

      Dear Bob,

      thank you for your friendly answer. From
      my - already wrote this - German Conditioning
      I totally agree with these - for me - natural laws.

      Unfortunatly - or maybe I'm a lucky one? -
      my Bavarian Friend Ramarshi disagrees
      with this clear standpoint 100 Percent.

      http://www.n0by.de/n0/r/RamRod3.htm
      But are the ones, who disagree with us,
      not from the very first word not more but idiots?

      In most case controversity and dumb disagrement
      should be avoided in a friendly atmosphere - only
      how to heat the fire with sweets, cake and illusions?

      Friends from my gathering suffer from severe judgements,
      all the times nothing but quarrels - and even my polite
      friend Gene Poole has changed is behaviour last time!

      For me a sign, that energy starts boiling global in
      sensitive people, an energy to destroy our muscle armour,
      to make us - un-feeling, un-creative and un-able for love!

      When people are ready, to stand in that ''hell-fire'',
      when people are ready, to throw more burning materials
      into the fire, these courageous ones are welcome, who is?

      awakening to the parallel existences

        Message 11677 of 11682    |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]

      Wed Jun 30, 2004  5:13 pm

      No Jeff!
      A war lord consciousness is the consciousness who build nothing but churches. You and Amrito and n0by are into creating a new church to dominate others with your war lord consciousness.

      The same was the agenda of Dheeraj and Kaveesha, who master minded the black magic against Osho and the 10 000 Buddhas.
      Love Ramarshi

      back

      yours

      n0by

       MessagesMessages Help
      Reply | Forward | View Source | Unwrap Lines | Delete | Remove Author | Ban Author

        Message 1501 of 1501  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]Message Index
        Msg #
      From:  no by <n0by4you@...>
      Date:  Thu Jul 1, 2004  10:05 am
      Subject:  n0by's new church...and Ramarshi the Prophet ;-)

      Dear Readers,

      when you have fun, to join crazy discussions,
      please here - you, otherwise, please delete ;-)

      awakening to the parallel existences

        Message 11677 of 11682    |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]

      Wed Jun 30, 2004  5:13 pm

      No Jeff!
      A war lord consciousness is the consciousness who build nothing but churches. You and Amrito and n0by are into creating a new church to dominate others with your war lord consciousness.

      The same was the agenda of Dheeraj and Kaveesha, who master minded the black magic against Osho and the 10 000 Buddhas.
      Love Ramarshi

      back

      yours

      n0by