Cramping

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      I have always been prone to severe leg cramping during
      strenuous activities. I'm all about backcountry skiing,
      hiking, mountain biking, etc, and so I've just learned to
      deal with it (by pounding on my charliehorses when
      they've occurred.)

      That is, until this last season when I discovered Sport
      Legs. This stuff has been nothing less than a miracle
      for me. It allows me to go twice as long as I was able
      to before. I can now ski 8 hours, ride 40 miles, hike
      20, without the severe cramping I used to endure.

      http://www.sportlegs.com/about/welcome.asp