Re: About the so-called "wanger" of pranayama

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 27, 2004
      > Nina, FYI, this was one of the much loved and recently departed Bob
      > Eck's favorite sayings, IE:
      > "Hey, we're talking apples here, and you're hearing oranges!" Maybe
      > this saying is just a Philly cliche, but unfortunatly, your
      > defensiveness is universal.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      LOL, you say defensive, I say dismissive,
      you say facetious, I say capricious,
      defensive, dismissive,
      facetious, capricious,
      let's call the whole thing off!

      Or something like that. Maybe they were saying tomatoes
      instead of apples or oranges. It's still all fruit to me.

      well-versed in the art of name-calling,
      Nina