Re: About the so-called "dangers" of pranayama

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 27, 2004
      <murrkis@y...> wrote:

      snip
      Bob wrote:
      > are "so
      > their
      > cardiologists,
      > to our
      > > > attitude
      > of

      Nina:
      > > > There was in your posts.
      Bob:
      > > If you read apples when we intended to offer oranges, so be it.
      Nina:
      > If you intended oranges and wrote apples,
      > should I accept responsibility for miscommunication?
      >
      > By the way, who is "we"?

      snip

      > > > Nina

      Nina, FYI, this was one of the much loved and recently departed Bob
      Eck's favorite sayings, IE:
      "Hey, we're talking apples here, and you're hearing oranges!" Maybe
      this saying is just a Philly cliche, but unfortunatly, your
      defensiveness is universal.
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 27, 2004
        > Nina, FYI, this was one of the much loved and recently departed Bob
        > Eck's favorite sayings, IE:
        > "Hey, we're talking apples here, and you're hearing oranges!" Maybe
        > this saying is just a Philly cliche, but unfortunatly, your
        > defensiveness is universal.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        LOL, you say defensive, I say dismissive,
        you say facetious, I say capricious,
        defensive, dismissive,
        facetious, capricious,
        let's call the whole thing off!

        Or something like that. Maybe they were saying tomatoes
        instead of apples or oranges. It's still all fruit to me.

        well-versed in the art of name-calling,
        Nina