FW: Journal Entry - October 15 - tosime

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: October 15
      Time: 09:05 a.m.
      Duration: 60 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed,
      - tongue tip to pallet,
      - hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
      Room Condition: Darkened room
      - One candle
      - Incense
      - Essential Oil - (Exotic+water on burner)
      - Bell
      Pre-session: Sip of water
      - full body stretch (3 times).
      Mind Chatter: Medium.
      Waves of bliss: Two.
      Experience: Good Session.

      Result: Vivid dream influenced session.

      Woke to a very vivid dream. Life in a concentration camp. Very realistic.
      For instance I recall the grain texture of a wooden box.

      New essential oil - exotic - see potential effect.

      Good session. Deep. Quite long. Drifted in and out of dream-like sequences.
      Two waves of bliss, one slight, the other medium.

      Noticed one inner sound that came on and off like a light house beam.
      Noticed how it stopped when the waves of bliss came then started up again
      afterwards.

      Very varied set of thoughts, emotions, feelings etc. Some involuntary body
      movement as if I was realigning myself.

      Had one insight - not so much that we create the world millisecond by
      millisecond but that we create ourselves millisecond by millisecond. Not
      quite sure how to interpret that.