FW: Journal Entry - October 14 - tosime

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Repost
      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: October 14
      Time: 06:30 a.m.
      Duration: 38 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed,
      - tongue tip to pallet,
      - hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
      Room Condition: Darkened room
      - One candle
      - Incense
      - Essential Oil - (Bergamot+water on burner)
      - Bell
      Pre-session: Sip of water
      - full body stretch (3 times).
      Mind Chatter: Medium.
      Waves of bliss: None.
      Experience: Fair Session.

      Result: Missed previous day's session. Eye placement.

      Experimented with eye placement when eyes are closed. Rotated around the
      points of the compass. My natural tendency was south-east. Different
      locations give different results. Decided to explore another time.

      High rush of inner sounds. Some anxiety, problem or other.

      Persistent knocking on the door brought me out of my session early. Very
      reluctant to come out.