FW: Journal Entry - October 20 - tosime

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      I think I have been sending my journal entries to myself!

      Journal Entry - tosime
      Date: October 20
      Time: 07:15 a.m.
      Duration: 31 minutes (open)
      Posture: Seated on chair
      Body: Eyes closed,
      - tongue tip to pallet,
      - hands on knees-index finger touching thumb.
      Room Condition: Darkened room
      - One candle
      - Incense
      - Essential Oil - (Rainforest flowers+water on burner)
      - Bell
      Pre-session: Sip of water
      - full body stretch (3 times).
      Mind Chatter: Medium - High.
      Waves of bliss: None.
      Experience: Good Session.

      Another training session today so early start and limited time.

      Mind chatter on training program - lots of creative ideas for presentation.
      Walked through session.

      Able to switch from training to meditation and rested briefly in a no-mind
      state.

      More thoughts on training surfaced.

      Considered how we attach emotions to our memory and store these as good and
      bad experiences. These live on inside us. Meditation can rewrite the
      association and turn negative associations to neutral ones.