Article by PapaJeff in Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Jeff Belyea has posted a very good article titled Natural
      Enlightenment in our file section. This inspirational sharing tells
      of Jeff's finding the Divine within. It isn't every day that we can
      be privy to an enlightenment experience and it is a great blessing
      when this happens. Do your Self a spiritual favor and check it out.
      Just click on "Files" in the section to the left and you'll find IT
      (or at least see how Jeff did).
      Thank you Papajeff!
      PS: More of Jeff's illuminating in-sights can be found on his web
      site at http://www.mindgoal.com