Re: [Meditation Society of America] dreamlike sensations while meditating

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
      Practice.

      Peace and Love

      devineeuphoria <sensi420shoty@...> wrote:
      I have recently started meditating (like 3-4) times so far. While
      meditating I experience a sensation like u usually feel right before
      falling asleep. I am not talking about a physical sensation, Like a
      visual kinda thing...

      am i kinda dosing off while meditating?
      if so how do i stay awake?

      Do you Yahoo!?