Great Spiritual Art

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Atmara Rebecca Cloe has been very supportive of us and has graced our
      newsletter, The Inner Traveler, with her beautiful and uplifting art
      many times. We feel blessed to be able to share her great gifts. She
      has just added a new work on her excellent web site. It's titled
      "Wings of Light". Do your Self a favor and check out the whole site
      after you enjoy Atmara's new work of wonder and inner wisdom.
      http://www.nwcreations.com/on_wings_of_light.htm