And Another Recent Link Request

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2004
      Dear Meditation Station,

      I am interested in finding out if it is possible to link to your site,
      or link-swap with you. There are three websites I would like to link:
      www.livingyogaprogram.com (Living Yoga Program, yoga teacher training),
      and www.texasyoga.com (home for information about the Texas Yoga Retreat),
      and www.yogateacher.com (site of Charles MacInerney, an Austin yoga
      teacher, retreat leader and co-founder of the Living Yoga Program).

      I would be happy to provide you with any additional information you may
      need. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

      Many thanks,
      Sharyn Belk
      Living Yoga Program