Balinese White Magic

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2004
      From an email received yesterday:

      OM SUASTIASTU

      Hello from Bali,

      We are a balinese white magic society with over 30,000 members. We
      focus on healing and self realization and are a non profit
      organisation dedicated to serving humanity. We have made a very
      excellent 2 hour training video we would like to offer as a free bonus
      for you to give to your database as you like. Your clients can
      download live online the video free.

      Our excperience has proven that persons interested in yoga and
      meditation love the video. We want nothing in return just the
      spreading of the wisdom is enough for us.

      How would you like to proceed with this matter?

      All the best,

      Dr Alvin G Donovan III
      General Manager
      www.yellowbamboo.com

      OM SANTI SANTI SANTI OM
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2004
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > From an email received yesterday:
        >
        > OM SUASTIASTU
        >
        > Hello from Bali,
        >
        > We are a balinese white magic society with over 30,000 members. We
        > focus on healing and self realization and are a non profit
        > organisation dedicated to serving humanity. We have made a very
        > excellent 2 hour training video we would like to offer as a free
        bonus
        > for you to give to your database as you like. Your clients can
        > download live online the video free.
        >
        > Our excperience has proven that persons interested in yoga and
        > meditation love the video. We want nothing in return just the
        > spreading of the wisdom is enough for us.
        >
        > How would you like to proceed with this matter?
        >
        > All the best,
        >
        > Dr Alvin G Donovan III
        > General Manager

        very funny Sri Bob.
        excerpt from site~~~~~~
        "How would you like to control both what goes within you and what
        happens with others?

        As you can imagine when you can knock down attackers from 10 feet
        away or heal someone dying from something just using your own energy-
        that is true personal power!

        The purpose of Yellow Bamboo is to create the necessary power within
        you to achieve whatever you desire."
        > www.yellowbamboo.com

        This Yellow bamboozalgroup may be more competitive than is really
        good for meditators.

        Love
        Bobby G.