Nasrudin Gets Lost

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      A police car pulls up in front of Nasrudin's house, and the Mullah
      gets out. The polite policeman explains to Nasrudin's wife that the
      poor old Mullah said that he was lost in the park and couldn't find
      his way home.
      "Oh Nasrudin", said his wife, "You've been going to that park for
      over 30 years! So how could you get lost?"
      Leaning close to his wife, so that the policeman couldn't hear,
      Nasrudin whispered, "I wasn't lost.....I was just too tired to walk
      home."

      Can you see the spiritual message here?