Meditation and Healing Trip in Egypt

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2004
      From an email received today:
      Hello

      We are organizing a meditation and healing trip in Egypt, we hope to
      co-operate together to give your meditation centre a very special
      discount, the first two clients getting 10% but for any booking more
      than two clients you are going to get 15% discount from the total
      amount $1425.-- for your centre, for any more informations and details
      have a visit our home page http://www.guide4egypt.com under the link
      of programmes, the first programe( meditation and healing trip in Egypt)

      Love&Light

      Magdi