  • tom flou
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2004
      Thanks, Bud.
      Just one last, personal but..;-)
      Is there anything "more real" in this dream to hold on to?
      The fact that I manifested you in my dream,
      and are typing these profound questions ;-))
      Is that more significant than say I manifested the Pope?
      Or is it just something that I can dream-boast about
      in my imagination of beeing well on my way up the mountain?

      As in the modern cinema-version of the
      Plato cave analogy: Is there to be found a faint
      row of lights in the floor, leading to the exit?

      Appreciative.
      Tom