Jade Garden Newsletter

  • Jade Garden Tantra
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      We would like to invite you to receive our free Jade Garden
      Newsletter. Our newsletter discusses timely topics of interest to
      those persons intrigued by psychology, philosophy, spirituality,
      health and well being, cosmology, and concepts of human evolution.
      You will have an opportunity to send in questions and receive answers
      to queries that touch your life. You can see a copy of our current
      issue by clicking here or by pasting this link into your browser: (
      http://lists.his.com/jadegardennewslist/msg00021.html ) You can view
      our website at http://www.jadegardentantra.com

      If you would like to subscribe yourself or a friend to our
      newsletter, please send an email to khall94433@....