Re: [An Email Tidal Wave (new daddy)

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
      "G" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
      WOW!!! Congratulations... i may pass on the cigar but send over a
      > warm glass of milk and i'll drink a toast.... Am so happy a new
      life has sprung forth... Spring again has returned... enjoy the
      life
      > journey with your new little wonder... Miss Radhe of course
      travels with me here and there... She is Truly a walking version of
      total Bhakti (Love and Devotion) (Radhe-Radhe) as they say in
      > Vrindavan...
      > Love shanti om ...g..
      Dear Ganga,
      Thank you so much! Bette and I will be able to take our little puppy
      (who will be over 150 pounds by 2 years old) home in about 7 or 8
      weeks, as soon as he is weaned. It will be great to have a dog in our
      lives again. All of The Inner Traveler readers will be able to see
      Miss Radhe sitting on you lap in the new issue and I am sure will
      have the same reaction I had when I saw her picture....huge smile,
      and "Ain't she the sweetest little thing" thoughts parading through
      the mind. As good as the cyber-darshan is, I'm sure that the good
      vibration feeling is even more intense in person. Thanks again for
      your sweet words.