Re: [An Email Tidal Wave (new daddy)

  • G
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Michael,
      > This email mess will be unmessed very soon. I was able to purge
      them
      > all after checking out the ones that came in the last 24 hours. So
      > now my inbox is virginal. BTW, I actually have one of the nicest
      > new hobbies to look forward to...my new newfoundland puppy was born
      > yesterday. Dante's Inferno of Casa Loma Rose. 1 pound 10 ounces.
      So,
      > have a cyber cigar! I'm a daddy!
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      G: WOW!!! Congratulations... i may pass on the cigar but send over a
      warm glass of milk and i'll drink a toast.... Am so happy a new life
      has sprung forth... Spring again has returned... enjoy the life
      journey with your new little wonder... Miss Radhe of course travels
      with me here and there... She is Truly a walking version of total
      Bhakti (Love and Devotion) (Radhe-Radhe) as they say in
      Vrindavan...

      Love shanti om ...g..
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
        "G" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
        WOW!!! Congratulations... i may pass on the cigar but send over a
        > warm glass of milk and i'll drink a toast.... Am so happy a new
        life has sprung forth... Spring again has returned... enjoy the
        life
        > journey with your new little wonder... Miss Radhe of course
        travels with me here and there... She is Truly a walking version of
        total Bhakti (Love and Devotion) (Radhe-Radhe) as they say in
        > Vrindavan...
        > Love shanti om ...g..
        Dear Ganga,
        Thank you so much! Bette and I will be able to take our little puppy
        (who will be over 150 pounds by 2 years old) home in about 7 or 8
        weeks, as soon as he is weaned. It will be great to have a dog in our
        lives again. All of The Inner Traveler readers will be able to see
        Miss Radhe sitting on you lap in the new issue and I am sure will
        have the same reaction I had when I saw her picture....huge smile,
        and "Ain't she the sweetest little thing" thoughts parading through
        the mind. As good as the cyber-darshan is, I'm sure that the good
        vibration feeling is even more intense in person. Thanks again for
        your sweet words.