New Address for the Meditation Society of America

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 9:53 PM
      Well, we're not movin' on up to a deluxe apartment on the eastside,
      but we are moving. And it's about as far from the New York big city
      kind of scene as you can find. Deep in Amish/Mennonite Chester County
      PA farmland country. Just right for meditation. And yet close enough
      to Philly to still be a haven for Eagles fans. As St. Gleason once
      said, "How sweet it is!"
      Here's our new snail mail address:
      Meditation Society of America
      PO Box 126
      Wagontown, PA 19376
      and our new phone # is: 610-273-1151
      If you're ever going to be anywhere nearby, you're very welcome to
      stop by and spend some time chilling out with us. Really!!!
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America