Swami Shuddhananda's visit to US from May 2 through May 24, 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      From an email we received today:

      Bob,
      I got your email from a friend of mine. Swami Shuddhananda is
      visiting US during the month of May at various locations. He is a
      living saint who tries to keep a low profile. The eloquent "holy man"
      who was trained as an economist, tells us there is a saint in every
      one of us, waiting to be recognized and manifested. To realize that
      every human being is potentially divine and to manifest that
      potential is the purpose of human birth.
      You can visit his website: http://www.babalokenath.org One of His
      book "Your mind your best friend" is very popular all over the world.
      His discourses are very inspirational and this time one of his topic
      will be "Simple Art of Managing Stress"(SAMS). He also presents a set
      of techniques for management of stress that are secular and inclusive
      and open to followers of all faiths. The techniques will include
      concentration, mental imaging and breathing techniques.
      Please try to meet him in person and also invite other members to do
      so. The 17th global tour is given below.
      Best Regards,
      Swapna Hazra
      732-264-3540
      Country Germany
      Date Month Day City visiting Contact Person Telephon #
      29 April Thu Frankfurt Dilip Roychoudhury 69-
      882206
      30 Fri Wuppertal Tobias Beverborg 0202-
      400561
      1 May Sat Bonn Ravi Kohli 0228-353061
      Country USA
      2 - 7 May Sun - Fri New Jersey Swapna Hazra 732-
      264-3540
      8-14 " Sat - Fri Chicago, IL Anu Malhotra 630-
      961-3129
      15 - 20 Sat - Thur Kalamazoo, MI Renu Sharma
      269-344-0053
      21 Fri Atlanta, GA Bob Ghosh 770-394-4256
      22 -23 Sat - Sun Miami, FL Dr. Naresh Pathak
      954-755-0346
      24 - 25 Mon - Tue New Jersey Swapna Hazra 732-
      264-3540
      Country U.K.
      27 Thur Manchester Dr.H.Chakraborty 01995-
      679525
      28 Fri Kent, London Dr. Supriya Banerjee 0208-
      325-0825
      29 Sat Leaving for Mumbai Calcutta