Re: Meditation to Medication

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 4:47 PM
      Dear Rajeevi,
      Thank you for introducing us to Swamiji. He seems to radiate beauty,
      compassion, and wisdom. I enjoyed everything I read about and by him
      on the web site. I hope to see in person him this summer in New York
      or New Jersey or Colombus Ohio. Please keep us notified of his
      activities and teachings.
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, veena shenoy
      <rajeevi0416@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Friends,
      > I am sending this email specially to introduce
      Paramahamsa Nityananda Swamiji who is only 26 yr old from India . He
      is a enlightened person whose mission is two-fold: to heal the sick,
      and guide seekers to experience Ananda or Bliss through meditation.
      He says, "Meditation is a complement to medication".

      > According to Swamiji, "Enlightenment is the result of tapas – the
      single-minded pursuit of Truth, where in you lose yourself in the
      Self. Individual consciousness disappears into the Universal
      Consciousness and you become THAT. It is the no-mind experience. Out
      of this, Ecstasy and Energy are born.

      > What is healing?
      > In Swamiji's words, "Healing is restoring Physical and Mental
      Health. There are seven Energy centres in our body called the seven
      chakras. They manage our physical, mental and emotional activities.
      Due to our emotions or some other reason, if any one of them gets
      disturbed, disease prevails. Different diseases are associated with
      the different chakras . If you can activate or energise the chakras
      by a meditation technique, then you can free yourself from dis-ease."

      > Can you pass energy to people? "Certainly" says Swamiji. "Energy is
      subtle matter. When it is gross, it is Matter and when it is subtle,
      it is Energy. As per Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, Energy
      becomes Matter and Matter becomes Energy. When people asked Einstein
      how energy becomes matter, he replied `here ends Science and starts
      Spirituality'. Where Einstein ends, the Upanishads start .

      > Swamiji had visited NJ area in March 2004 and we were so touched by
      his daily discourses and 2 day ASP ( Ananda Spurana Programme,
      intense meditation workshop). Also his discourse in Oklahoma
      university touched so many students. In Brazil, by word of mouth 3000
      people attended his discourses. Swamiji is visiting USA again this
      summer and will be here in NJ from July 27th to Aug 4th. We
      organizers are trying to book venues for daily free discourses. If
      anyone interested to host the same or attend one of his meditation
      workshops please let me know ( rajeevi0416@y...).