Meditation to Medication

  • veena shenoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 1:15 PM
      Dear Friends,
                       I am sending this email specially to introduce Paramahamsa Nityananda Swamiji who is only 26 yr old from India . He is a enlightened person whose mission is  two-fold: to heal the sick, and guide seekers to experience Ananda or Bliss through meditation. He says, �Meditation is a complement to medication�.

      According to Swamiji, �Enlightenment is the result of tapas � the single-minded pursuit of Truth, where in you lose yourself in the Self. Individual consciousness disappears into the Universal Consciousness and you become THAT. It is the no-mind experience. Out of this, Ecstasy and Energy are born.

      What is healing?
      In Swamiji's words, �Healing is restoring Physical and Mental Health. There are seven Energy centres in our body called the seven chakras. They manage our physical, mental and emotional activities. Due to our emotions or some other reason, if any one of them gets disturbed, disease prevails. Different diseases are associated with the different chakras . If you can activate or energise the chakras by a meditation technique, then you can free yourself from dis-ease.�

      Can you pass energy to people? �Certainly� says Swamiji. �Energy is subtle matter. When it is gross, it is Matter and when it is subtle, it is Energy. As per Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, Energy becomes Matter and Matter becomes Energy. When people asked Einstein how energy becomes matter, he replied �here ends Science and starts Spirituality'. Where Einstein ends, the Upanishads start .

      Swamiji had visited NJ area in March 2004 and we were so touched by his daily discourses and 2 day ASP ( Ananda Spurana Programme, intense meditation workshop). Also his discourse in Oklahoma university touched so many students. In Brazil, by word of mouth 3000 people attended his discourses. Swamiji is visiting USA again this summer and will be  here in NJ from July 27th to Aug 4th. We organizers are trying to book venues for daily free discourses. If anyone interested to host the same or attend one of his meditation workshops please let me know ( rajeevi0416@...).

      For more information on Swamiji, please visit the following sites

      Thanks in advance
      Rajeevi

      Si Nithyananda Swamigal's Summer 2004 USA Tour

      DATE

      DAY

      TOPIC

      New York/New Jersey:

      27-Jul

      Tuesday

      28-Jul

      Wednesday

      Meditation - Preventive and Curative

      29-Jul

      Thursday

      Drop Your Toys - Be Matured

      30-Jul

      Friday

      God is not for Sale

      31-Jul

      Saturday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      1-Aug

      Sunday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      2-Aug

      Monday

      Nirvana - the dead end

      3-Aug

      Tuesday

      Nithyananda Spurana Program (NSP)

      4-Aug

      Wednesday

      Nithyananda Spurana Program (NSP)

      5-Aug

      Thursday

      Healers Initiation

      Columbus:

      5-Aug

      Thursday

      Who am I - the ultimate question

      6-Aug

      Friday

      What is healing?

      7-Aug

      Saturday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      8-Aug

      Sunday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      9-Aug

      Monday

      Healers Initiation

      Chicago:

      9-Aug

      Monday

      Yoga, Bhoga, Roga

      10-Aug

      Tuesday

      Meditation - The Plan for Miracle

      11-Aug

      Wednesday

      Love to Survive

      12-Aug

      Thursday

      Shakti Spurana Program (Day Long Course)

      13-Aug

      Friday

      Love - The Ultimate Cure

      14-Aug

      Saturday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      15-Aug

      Sunday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      16-Aug

      Monday

      Healers Initiation

      St. Louis:

      16-Aug

      Monday

      From Beauty to Grace

      17-Aug

      Tuesday

      Laughter is Meditation

      18-Aug

      Wednesday

      Dance your way to God

      19-Aug

      Thursday

      Shakti Spurana Program (Day Long Course)

      20-Aug

      Friday

      Mystery of Mysteries

      21-Aug

      Saturday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      22-Aug

      Sunday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      23-Aug

      Monday

      Healers Initiation

      Dallas

      23-Aug

      Monday

      What more you Want?

      24-Aug

      Tuesday

      Need and Greed

      25-Aug

      Wednesday

      Gratitude is the Prayer

      Oklahoma City

      26-Aug

      Thursday

      Shakti Spurana Program (Day Long Course)

      Dallas

      27-Aug

      Friday

      Guilt the sure killer of Intelligence

      28-Aug

      Saturday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      29-Aug

      Sunday

      Ananda Spurana Program (ASP)

      30-Aug

      Monday

      Healers Initiation

      San Jose

      31-Aug

      Tuesday

      Shakti Spurana Program (Day Long Course)

      1-Sep

      Wednesday

      Los Angeles

      1-Sep

      Thursday

      Shakti Spurana Program (Day Long Course)

      2-Sep

      Friday

      Brazil

      Gita Gnana Yanja - Discourse Series

      3-Sep

      Saturday

      Introduction, Krishna Speaks on Gita

      4-Sep

      Sunday

      Path of Knowledge

      5-Sep

      Monday

      The way of Action

      6-Sep

      Tuesday

      The Path & The Goal

      7-Sep

      Wednesday

      Mind Your Mind

      8-Sep

      Thursday

      Knowing His Experience

      9-Sep

      Friday

      Now Never Ends

      10-Sep

      Saturday

      ASP

      11-Sep

      Sunday

      ASP

      12-Sep

      Monday

      Knower, Known & the Knowing

      13-Sep

      Tuesday

      Three Forces of the Nature

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 4:47 PM
        Dear Rajeevi,
        Thank you for introducing us to Swamiji. He seems to radiate beauty,
        compassion, and wisdom. I enjoyed everything I read about and by him
        on the web site. I hope to see in person him this summer in New York
        or New Jersey or Colombus Ohio. Please keep us notified of his
        activities and teachings.
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, veena shenoy

        workshops please let me know ( rajeevi0416@y...).