New Dalai Lama DVD

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 6:54 AM
      We received this Email from the Leaders of the World group in Coopenhagen:

      H.H. Dalai Lama's The Six Paramitas

      I am contacting you on behalf of the Danish company Leaders Of The World.

      We are interested in communicating that we have released a DVD with
      H.H. Dalai Lama teaching the Six Paramitas.
      Would it be possible for you to upload one of the attached web banners
      on your site?

      Please be aware that some of the profit of the sales of the DVD's goes
      to House of Tibet, London / The Government of Tibet in Exile.

      Please could you let us know whether you are interested in having our
      web banner on your site?

      snip

      How do you achieve a happy life?

      H.H. Dalai Lama's The Six Paramitas provide you with insight into the
      six liberating actions: Generosity, ethics, patience, diligence,
      concentration and wisdom.

      The DVDs contain full instructions and provides you with answers to
      important questions: How can you avoid feeling stressed? Can you
      liberate yourself from material aspects? How can you achieve serenity
      and inner harmony? His Holiness the Dalai Lama's The Six Paramitas
      is, in short, an introduction to the art of living happily.

      4 DVDs 8 hours. Beautiful pictures. Exclusive cover.

      From H.H. Dalai Lamas instructions in Copenhagen the 5th - 9th of
      June 2003.

      Subtitles/menus: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian and
      Swedish.
      Sound: Stereo
      Playing time: 8 hours 43 minutes
      Only 135 Euro