Re: [Meditation Society of America] An Email Tidal Wave

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
      Dear Michael,
      This email mess will be unmessed very soon. I was able to purge them
      all after checking out the ones that came in the last 24 hours. So
      now my inbox is virginal. BTW, I actually have one of the nicest
      new hobbies to look forward to...my new newfoundland puppy was born
      yesterday. Dante's Inferno of Casa Loma Rose. 1 pound 10 ounces. So,
      have a cyber cigar! I'm a daddy!
      "Michael Read" <maread@t...>
      wrote:
      > Sounds like a good time to take up a new hobby!
      >
      > Or get some volunteers to help you scan all that mail.
      > May be that a good percentage are spam ads so it may not be so bad
      > as they can be quickly deleted.
      >
      > Good luck and blessings!
      >
      > Michael

      Service.

    • G
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Dear Michael,
        > This email mess will be unmessed very soon. I was able to purge
        them
        > all after checking out the ones that came in the last 24 hours. So
        > now my inbox is virginal. BTW, I actually have one of the nicest
        > new hobbies to look forward to...my new newfoundland puppy was born
        > yesterday. Dante's Inferno of Casa Loma Rose. 1 pound 10 ounces.
        So,
        > have a cyber cigar! I'm a daddy!
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        G: WOW!!! Congratulations... i may pass on the cigar but send over a
        warm glass of milk and i'll drink a toast.... Am so happy a new life
        has sprung forth... Spring again has returned... enjoy the life
        journey with your new little wonder... Miss Radhe of course travels
        with me here and there... She is Truly a walking version of total
        Bhakti (Love and Devotion) (Radhe-Radhe) as they say in
        Vrindavan...

        Love shanti om ...g..
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
          "G" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
          WOW!!! Congratulations... i may pass on the cigar but send over a
          > warm glass of milk and i'll drink a toast.... Am so happy a new
          life has sprung forth... Spring again has returned... enjoy the
          life
          > journey with your new little wonder... Miss Radhe of course
          travels with me here and there... She is Truly a walking version of
          total Bhakti (Love and Devotion) (Radhe-Radhe) as they say in
          > Vrindavan...
          > Love shanti om ...g..
          Dear Ganga,
          Thank you so much! Bette and I will be able to take our little puppy
          (who will be over 150 pounds by 2 years old) home in about 7 or 8
          weeks, as soon as he is weaned. It will be great to have a dog in our
          lives again. All of The Inner Traveler readers will be able to see
          Miss Radhe sitting on you lap in the new issue and I am sure will
          have the same reaction I had when I saw her picture....huge smile,
          and "Ain't she the sweetest little thing" thoughts parading through
          the mind. As good as the cyber-darshan is, I'm sure that the good
          vibration feeling is even more intense in person. Thanks again for
          your sweet words.