Re: An Email Tidal Wave

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29 9:04 PM
      Dear Ganga,
      Thanks to a great tip from a list member, I was able to purge all the
      past emails from my ISP and am now back in the email
      receiving-ability mode. I'm sure our web master will be posting the
      URL of The Inner Traveler very soon, probably by the weekend, and
      then many inner travelers all over the world will be able to enjoy
      and benefit from your outstanding and enlightening article, "How the
      Realized Relate to Suffering Humanity" and the many other illuminating
      articles and art. Just knowing that we can look forward to sharing
      another of your articles in the next issue reenergizes my enthusiasm
      to continue to strive to make The Inner Traveler a worthy vehicle for
      the transmission of this precious wisdom. Thanks for everything!
      PS to our list members: Do yourself a spiritual favor and check out
      Ganga's Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/guru_sharing
      PS to Ganga: I haven't received your Kundalini book yet, but will
      dive right into it as soon as it arrives.

      "G" <crystalkundalini@h...>
      wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., medit8ionsociety
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > I use Netscape for our email, and according to them, I have 2843
      > > emails waiting for me to download. The ones that appear now in my
      > > Inbox were from 8/17/02. My ISP has a way I can access my email
      and
      > > it looks like this is the total (2843) they have on hold for me.
      > > Anybody have any idea of what I should do next?
      > > Thanks,
      > > Bob
      >
      > G: now that's a tough one... my only concern is simply waiting
      for
      > the URL for the Inner Traveler to be sent... hahahahaha... but you
      > might set up a temporary email address with another carrier and
      give
      > it out to those that you need to correspond with in This moment,
      and
      > then sort out the rest as you can.... As soon as this issue is
      out
      > i will send in the next article ... just let me know where you
      want
      > it sent....
      >
      > Love shanti om ...g.. hope you dig your way out soon...
    • G
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30 7:50 PM
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Dear Ganga,
        Namaste Dear One -

        > Thanks to a great tip from a list member, I was able to purge all
        the past emails from my ISP and am now back in the email
        > receiving-ability mode. I'm sure our web master will be posting the
        > URL of The Inner Traveler very soon, probably by the weekend, and
        > then many inner travelers all over the world will be able to enjoy
        > and benefit from your outstanding and enlightening article, "How
        the Realized Relate to Suffering Humanity" and the many other
        illuminating articles and art. Just knowing that we can look forward
        to sharing another of your articles in the next issue reenergizes my
        enthusiasm to continue to strive to make The Inner Traveler a worthy
        vehicle for the transmission of this precious wisdom. Thanks for
        everything!

        G: Glad to hear that you are in the receiving mode again...
        hahahahaha ... i am awaiting the URL so that i can read Jeff's
        article... of course along with all the other contributions...

        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob
        > PS to our list members: Do yourself a spiritual favor and check
        out
        > Ganga's Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/guru_sharing

        G: a quick note the Groups name is :

        You were Close... it IS a place where Gurus share but the name is
        Guru Satsang... hahahahahah... yes by all means anyone is more than
        welcomed to join.... any lurking Gurus as well may join... We
        enjoy all the variations of styles and additional teaching and
        sharings...

        > PS to Ganga: I haven't received your Kundalini book yet, but will
        > dive right into it as soon as it arrives.

        G: Hope it gets there soon... am interested to get your feedback of
        course ... hope that you find something that moves you ...

        Love Shanti Om ...g..