Uh, This Email Might Be About Something, Or Maybe Not

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 10:23 PM
      OK - Here's the email we just got. Any comments are welcomed:
      Subject: Re: To Nina and All
      From: dol <ubig0@...>

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 8:12 AM
        ~*~ p.s.

        Subject: Re: Uh, This Email Might Be About Something, Or Maybe Not
        From: donna <abig0@...>

        Fighting for Peace.

        Websters Dictionary could list that as a definition of one of the
        biggest oxymorons of all time. Right up there with "you gotta be
        cruel to be kind." hmmmmmmmmmmmm

        Well, how's this thinking working for you, the world and it's
        population of all species. Is this the experience, product and
        manifestation of dis-eased thinking and choices???? Is this what
        your moderators want to "shri" about?? Is your 'shri' making sense
        to you??? Take the good (that which can serve your purpose whatever
        that may be) and leave the rest, but at least be conscious of it.
        Be aware of it, and alert. Be as wise as a fox and as innocent as
        a dove. But do be conscious and alert dear ones.

        I'm not judging or criticizing here, other than using thinking
        skills on which to base my choices/experiences. Hey, I'd be the
        first one to vote Daffy Duck, the Road Runner Goofy as my "shri
        Daffy and Shri Goofy. In all sincerity their great.
        It's ALL neither Good or Bad, it just Is....along with consequences
        of actions and choices that this all creates. And create it does!!
        Creating a world where your scared to go out on the streets and need
        a military man just to hold things down.

        Just reminding you again....
        What are you choosing here???? Do you know what your choosing?
        Confusion on all ends of this spectrum I see. (just a little verse
        from "shri" yoda there.) There is benefit to be gained in it all,
        [for a lack of better words,] though I seem to have no lack tonight -
        Amen, although I just wanted to take the time to point some of
        the obvious conflicts that can lead to more altered ego state, and
        isn't that what your "shri" Judi is really trying to do from a very
        emotional perspective and just the other pendulum swing?? And in
        that sense it's good/fine/whatever, just pointing out a little
        perspective to BE AWARE of here. I'm just offering a little help
        along here ~ or not. That's up to you. You Shri who you want to
        shri, of course, I'm just offering some perspective for those of
        your readers who may need a little bit of broader insights to help
        them make choices.
        ~*~ ~*~
        ooops, and I said the other post would be my last post haha

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        >> OK - Here's the email we just got. Any comments are welcomed:
        >> Subject: Re: To Nina and All
        >> From: dol <ubig0@h...>

        medit8ionsociety