Re: [Meditation Society of America] An Email Tidal Wave

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
      Sounds like a good time to take up a new hobby!

      Or get some volunteers to help you scan all that mail.
      May be that a good percentage are spam ads so it may not be so bad
      as they can be quickly deleted.

      Good luck and blessings!

      Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
        Dear Michael,
        This email mess will be unmessed very soon. I was able to purge them
        all after checking out the ones that came in the last 24 hours. So
        now my inbox is virginal. BTW, I actually have one of the nicest
        new hobbies to look forward to...my new newfoundland puppy was born
        yesterday. Dante's Inferno of Casa Loma Rose. 1 pound 10 ounces. So,
        have a cyber cigar! I'm a daddy!
        "Michael Read" <maread@t...>
        wrote:
        > Sounds like a good time to take up a new hobby!
        >
        > Or get some volunteers to help you scan all that mail.
        > May be that a good percentage are spam ads so it may not be so bad
        > as they can be quickly deleted.
        >
        > Good luck and blessings!
        >
        > Michael

        Service.

      • G
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Dear Michael,
          > This email mess will be unmessed very soon. I was able to purge
          them
          > all after checking out the ones that came in the last 24 hours. So
          > now my inbox is virginal. BTW, I actually have one of the nicest
          > new hobbies to look forward to...my new newfoundland puppy was born
          > yesterday. Dante's Inferno of Casa Loma Rose. 1 pound 10 ounces.
          So,
          > have a cyber cigar! I'm a daddy!
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          G: WOW!!! Congratulations... i may pass on the cigar but send over a
          warm glass of milk and i'll drink a toast.... Am so happy a new life
          has sprung forth... Spring again has returned... enjoy the life
          journey with your new little wonder... Miss Radhe of course travels
          with me here and there... She is Truly a walking version of total
          Bhakti (Love and Devotion) (Radhe-Radhe) as they say in
          Vrindavan...

          Love shanti om ...g..
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
            "G" <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:
            WOW!!! Congratulations... i may pass on the cigar but send over a
            > warm glass of milk and i'll drink a toast.... Am so happy a new
            life has sprung forth... Spring again has returned... enjoy the
            life
            > journey with your new little wonder... Miss Radhe of course
            travels with me here and there... She is Truly a walking version of
            total Bhakti (Love and Devotion) (Radhe-Radhe) as they say in
            > Vrindavan...
            > Love shanti om ...g..
            Dear Ganga,
            Thank you so much! Bette and I will be able to take our little puppy
            (who will be over 150 pounds by 2 years old) home in about 7 or 8
            weeks, as soon as he is weaned. It will be great to have a dog in our
            lives again. All of The Inner Traveler readers will be able to see
            Miss Radhe sitting on you lap in the new issue and I am sure will
            have the same reaction I had when I saw her picture....huge smile,
            and "Ain't she the sweetest little thing" thoughts parading through
            the mind. As good as the cyber-darshan is, I'm sure that the good
            vibration feeling is even more intense in person. Thanks again for
            your sweet words.