Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Question from an email

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
      texasbg2000 wrote:
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      We date fossils by which rock layer they are found in.
      But we date the rock layers by the fossils they contain.
      So, whatsupwiththat?

      At my age fossils are the only people I appeal to.  I have been asked
      what rock I crawled from under by these same fossils.  I may have to

      Love
      Bobby G.

      You rock, man -- it makes me
      feel stoned!

    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2004
        <editor@j...> wrote:

        I have been rocking lo these many years
        Stoned and fossilized. Or is that philosophized?