Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Question from an email

Expand Messages
  • texasbg2000
    ... At my age fossils are the only people I appeal to. I have been asked what rock I crawled from under by these same fossils. I may have to go back to
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 7:10 PM
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > We date fossils by which rock layer they are found in.
      > But we date the rock layers by the fossils they contain.
      > So, whatsupwiththat?

      At my age fossils are the only people I appeal to. I have been asked
      what rock I crawled from under by these same fossils. I may have to
      go back to dating the rock layers.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • Bruce Morgen
      ... wrote: We date fossils by which rock layer they are found in. But we date the rock layers by the fossils they contain. So, whatsupwiththat?
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 10:35 PM
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        texasbg2000 wrote:
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety 
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          
        We date fossils by which rock layer they are found in.
        But we date the rock layers by the fossils they contain. 
        So, whatsupwiththat?
            
        At my age fossils are the only people I appeal to.  I have been asked 
        what rock I crawled from under by these same fossils.  I may have to 
        go back to dating the rock layers.
        
        Love
        Bobby G.
          
        You rock, man -- it makes me
        feel stoned!

      • texasbg2000
        ... I have been rocking lo these many years Stoned and fossilized. Or is that philosophized?
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3 8:05 AM
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen
          <editor@j...> wrote:
          >
          I have been rocking lo these many years
          Stoned and fossilized. Or is that philosophized?
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.