Re: 3rd Eye Light and Neuropeptides

  • messenger93225
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2004
      > Pam asked: "...why does the light actually appear - is it being
      > "projected" from the 3rd eye so to speak, and if so why is this?"
      No doubt Dr. Pert, and other scientists, would possibly answer
      that the light comes as a reaction to the actions of
      neuropeptides, as do our emotions, thoughts, and sensations.
      The so-called mystic might add to this
      by saying..."But the neuropeptides act in reaction to the direction
      of Divine Consciousness."
      Or "The emperor has no clothes!"