An Email Tidal Wave

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
      I use Netscape for our email, and according to them, I have 2843
      emails waiting for me to download. The ones that appear now in my
      Inbox were from 8/17/02. My ISP has a way I can access my email and
      it looks like this is the total (2843) they have on hold for me.
      Anybody have any idea of what I should do next?
      Thanks,
      Bob
    • G
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I use Netscape for our email, and according to them, I have 2843
        > emails waiting for me to download. The ones that appear now in my
        > Inbox were from 8/17/02. My ISP has a way I can access my email and
        > it looks like this is the total (2843) they have on hold for me.
        > Anybody have any idea of what I should do next?
        > Thanks,
        > Bob

        G: now that's a tough one... my only concern is simply waiting for
        the URL for the Inner Traveler to be sent... hahahahaha... but you
        might set up a temporary email address with another carrier and give
        it out to those that you need to correspond with in This moment, and
        then sort out the rest as you can.... As soon as this issue is out
        i will send in the next article ... just let me know where you want
        it sent....

        Love shanti om ...g.. hope you dig your way out soon...
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
          Dear Ganga,
          Thanks to a great tip from a list member, I was able to purge all the
          past emails from my ISP and am now back in the email
          receiving-ability mode. I'm sure our web master will be posting the
          URL of The Inner Traveler very soon, probably by the weekend, and
          then many inner travelers all over the world will be able to enjoy
          and benefit from your outstanding and enlightening article, "How the
          Realized Relate to Suffering Humanity" and the many other illuminating
          articles and art. Just knowing that we can look forward to sharing
          another of your articles in the next issue reenergizes my enthusiasm
          to continue to strive to make The Inner Traveler a worthy vehicle for
          the transmission of this precious wisdom. Thanks for everything!
          PS to our list members: Do yourself a spiritual favor and check out
          Ganga's Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/guru_sharing
          PS to Ganga: I haven't received your Kundalini book yet, but will
          dive right into it as soon as it arrives.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Dear Ganga,
            Namaste Dear One -

            > Thanks to a great tip from a list member, I was able to purge all
            the past emails from my ISP and am now back in the email
            > receiving-ability mode. I'm sure our web master will be posting the
            > URL of The Inner Traveler very soon, probably by the weekend, and
            > then many inner travelers all over the world will be able to enjoy
            > and benefit from your outstanding and enlightening article, "How
            the Realized Relate to Suffering Humanity" and the many other
            illuminating articles and art. Just knowing that we can look forward
            to sharing another of your articles in the next issue reenergizes my
            enthusiasm to continue to strive to make The Inner Traveler a worthy
            vehicle for the transmission of this precious wisdom. Thanks for
            everything!

            G: Glad to hear that you are in the receiving mode again...
            hahahahaha ... i am awaiting the URL so that i can read Jeff's
            article... of course along with all the other contributions...

            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob
            > PS to our list members: Do yourself a spiritual favor and check
            out
            > Ganga's Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/guru_sharing

            G: a quick note the Groups name is :

            You were Close... it IS a place where Gurus share but the name is
            Guru Satsang... hahahahahah... yes by all means anyone is more than
            welcomed to join.... any lurking Gurus as well may join... We
            enjoy all the variations of styles and additional teaching and
            sharings...

            > PS to Ganga: I haven't received your Kundalini book yet, but will
            > dive right into it as soon as it arrives.

            G: Hope it gets there soon... am interested to get your feedback of
            course ... hope that you find something that moves you ...

            Love Shanti Om ...g..