[Meditation Society of America] Re: Neuropeptides-Molecules of Emotions

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2004
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep
      <sandeepc@b...> wrote:

> [...]
      Molecules of Emotions

      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep
      > > <sandeepc@b...> wrote:
      > > >

      > > So the neuropeptides are substances (amino acid codes or keys)
      that
      > > make us think the thoughts that arise from the emotions they
      > > stimulate in us.
      >

      > I suspect Pert and others have reached thus far.
      >
      > I would say, ........a thought (and all emotions are basically
      thoughts, with maybe an associated sensation in the body),......

      > ...is the consequence of the specific profile and the specific
      inter-relating play of the billions neuro-peptides, in the moment.

      > Moment to moment to moment.
      >

      > There is no "us" which is made by the neuropeptides.............to
      think so, or emote as so.

      Pesky little thought "us". I wonder if there is a neuropeptide with
      my name on it? Moment to moment.
    • elargonauto
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
        Anyway just with the brain you can get lost. With its thousand of
        millions of neurones adapting and changing, adapting and changing. It
        is exactly the same. There is not a central power of intelligence,it
        is an organism created by trillions of componentents that magically
        do their job wonderfully.

        The advance I see with neurpeptides if the greater relevance that
        is gaining the spine. That has been traditionaly an important element
        of spiritual development and was quite forgotten.

        chau!

        elargonauto.