Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Neuropeptides-Molecules of Emotions

  • sandeep
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2004

      From: "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgraham@...>
      Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 02:44 AM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Neuropeptides-Molecules of Emotions

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep
      > <
      face=Arial size=2>sandeepc@b...> wrote:

      > So the neuropeptides are
      substances (amino acid codes or keys) that
      > make us think the thoughts
      that arise from the emotions they
      > stimulate in us.

      I suspect Pert and others have reached thus far.

      I would say, ........a thought (and all emotions are basically thoughts, with maybe an associated sensation in the body),......

      ...is the consequence of the specific profile and the specific inter-relating play of the billions neuro-peptides, in the moment.

      Moment to moment to moment.

      There is no "us" which is made by the neuropeptides.............to think so, or emote as so.

    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2004
        <sandeepc@b...> wrote:

> [...]
        Molecules of Emotions

        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep
        > > <sandeepc@b...> wrote:
        > > >

        > > So the neuropeptides are substances (amino acid codes or keys)
        that
        > > make us think the thoughts that arise from the emotions they
        > > stimulate in us.
        >

        > I suspect Pert and others have reached thus far.
        >
        > I would say, ........a thought (and all emotions are basically
        thoughts, with maybe an associated sensation in the body),......

        > ...is the consequence of the specific profile and the specific
        inter-relating play of the billions neuro-peptides, in the moment.

        > Moment to moment to moment.
        >

        > There is no "us" which is made by the neuropeptides.............to
        think so, or emote as so.

        Pesky little thought "us". I wonder if there is a neuropeptide with
        my name on it? Moment to moment.
      • elargonauto
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
          Anyway just with the brain you can get lost. With its thousand of
          millions of neurones adapting and changing, adapting and changing. It
          is exactly the same. There is not a central power of intelligence,it
          is an organism created by trillions of componentents that magically
          do their job wonderfully.

          The advance I see with neurpeptides if the greater relevance that
          is gaining the spine. That has been traditionaly an important element
          of spiritual development and was quite forgotten.

          chau!

          elargonauto.